Fixing leg: 35mm
For Insulation Board: 50mm
Product: Aluminium starter track is fixed at DPC level to ensure system protection from capillary moisture and secures render from dirt such as mud caused by raindrops falling on footpath.
Is installed at the lowest point of installation in order to provide a starting base for the insulation system. For external solid wall insulation it is paramount to start off with an even base, and this aluminium track is the perfect way to ensure this. The starter track also gives the insulation protection from below against water ingress and physical damage.
- an easy to use, folded aluminium starter track for all of our insulation boards
- for protecting the bottom edge of your external insulation system
- great for providing a clean drip edge at the bottom of your insulation
- base track is designed to provide a robust edge strong enough to take wear and tear associated with ground level installations.
- this rail is normally installed just above DPC level on a house or at least 150mm above ground level
|Pack Coverage||25 linear meters|
|Pack Size||10 pcs|