HISTORICAL RENOVATIONS SYSTEM
Damp, salt contaminated masonry presents special challenges for renovation and maintenance. This is because dampness and salts are constantly active. They destroy masonry and coatings.
If a standard render is applied, the wall surface will quickly look mottled and unappealing. The reason for this is the unfavourable evaporation range of normal render. In normal renders, evaporation takes place at the level of the render surface, which leads to unsightly efflorescence and spalling of paint and render.
SANOVA RENOVATION SYSTEM
Baumit Sanova products ensures that water can evaporate from damp walls.Harmful salts from the substrate are also transported and deposited in the pores of the Baumit Sanova renders provided for this purpose.
- Harmonising products
- Renovation and heat insulation in one
- Simple to use, easy to apply manually
- Superior operation and durability compared to conventional rendering techniques
- Water repellent, permeable, mineral-based fine renders, thin layer renders and paints
- For internal and external application
- A proven Baumit system for over 20 years
MORE THAN JUST FUNCTIONAL
The Baumit Sanova Renovation System is perfect for owners of buildings worthy of preservation who want to renovate the render in an environmentally friendly way. Sanova is perfect for restoring and protecting historical building structures. A proven, durable renovation render system that does a great job, not only outside but also indoors.
Substrate Treatment: AntiSulphate
Basecoat: Sanova SV 61
Render layer: Sanova SP 64 G