Fibreglass mesh roll 145 1m x 50m
- Brand: SECCO
- Product Code: SEC150
- Delivery date: 1-2 days
- Ex Tax: £39.99
Product: Easy to use, SBR coated, fibre glass reinforcing mesh with a 4 x 4mm mesh size.
- Excellent stability, strength and cohesion
- Durable for over 50 years
Fiberglass reinforcing mesh is coated with acrylic acid copolymer liquid and is therefore water, alkali and age resistant. The mesh has high tensile strength, good dimensional stability, good elasticity, capillary action and corrosion resistance. It is designed for use with contact mortars and masonry base coat renders/plasters and can be used in all locations. Fiberglass mesh type E-glass is highly resistant on environmental conditions and ageing processes.
The product is used in all building industry for reinforcing surfaces in insulation systems.
- reinforcing insulated renders
- crack preventing when applying with plasters and tile adhesives
- layout, coating or mechanically formed GRC and reinforcing panels
- flat board
- mobile homes
- duct panels
- cable boxes granaries
- water tanks and bath tubs
- marble and mosaic wall reinforcement
- roof waterproofing