Product: Window Profile 6mm with fibre glass mesh are used for creating an expanding connection of the window (door) frames to plaster/rendering in the contact insulation system.
Description: Phantom reveal bead is conducing to an exact, flush and vertically oriented termination of render to door- and window-frames. The bellows are used as an elastic connection between profile/render and door- and window-frames.
After the rendering and painting work the protective plate will be bent and afterwards broken off constantly parallel to the reveal bead. Phantom reveal bead is a PVC-profile which is produced out of impact resistant and UV- and weather-proof PVC with bellows out of soft-PVC.
There is glued a double-sided tape on the protective plate to fasten a protective sheet on it during the rendering and painting work. The fibreglass reinforcement is alkali-proof and dislocation resistant. All surfaces have to be dry and free of dust and grease.
Material: UV-stable, alkali-proof uPVC, fibre glass reinforcement mesh ETAG 004, double self-adhesive expansion PE tape with closed pores
- creates expansion jointing between the contact insulation system and the window or door frame
- prevents the final coating from flaking off the window or door frame
- protects window or door frames and panels against mechanical damage or getting dirty during the application of building adhesive or rendering
- prevents hairline cracking
- prevents penetration of cold and noise
- no additional sealing of joints is required
- suitable for narrower window or door frames
- a part of the profile is not hidden, its front side is visible
- creates an aesthetically perfect finish
|Pack Size||10 pcs|